Experience a Breckenridge Colorado Vacation
Immerse yourself in the iconic mountain town atmosphere!
Breckenridge, often referred to as "Breck", is a bustling mountain town with endless activities for both outdoor lovers and those just looking to unwind and have some fun. The town almost always has something exciting going on and its great centralized design makes it easy to see and do it all.
Hit Main Street on foot to explore the many shops, art galleries, bars and restaurants. Maybe even head to the Breckenridge Distillery or Continental Divide Winery for a tasting. Be sure to check the Breckenridge events calendar to see if there are any festivals or events during your vacation stay. Consider yourself an adrenaline junkie? Shred powder on 5 different peaks at Breckenridge Ski Resort during the winter or fly down the mountainside on the Alpine Coaster in the summer. Don’t forget to explore the countless hiking and biking trails in town and throughout the Ten Mile Range, too!
About Breckenridge Colorado
There are many great neighborhoods in Breckenridge. Whether you are looking for a ski-in, ski-out Breckenridge condo, a home walking distance to Main Street or a secluded cabin in the woods, you are sure to find a rental close to your favorite attractions and in your dream location.
Why a Breckenridge Vacation Rental?
Great local attractions located nearby:
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Main Street Breckenridge
- Countless Restaurants, Bars, Shops & Art Galleries
Our Breckenridge vacation rentals offer comfort, convenience, and great locations so you can access everything of interest in the area. In addition, 5 Diamond Lodging offers over 25 years of superior guest service that keeps bringing visitors back year after year. Don’t be a number, get great rentals and personalized service with 5 Diamond Lodging.
Things to Know if You Are Visiting Breckenridge, CO
No matter the season, Breckenridge offers the most things to do of all the Summit County towns. Spring, summer, fall and winter each have their own feel- all of which are not to be missed!
- Origin of the Town: Breckenridge was founded by a small group of prospectors. The town, founded in 1859, was named after vice president John C. Breckinridge to improve the chances of receiving a post office. “Breckinridge” was renamed to Breckenridge after vice president Breckinridge voices his support for the Confederates during the Civil War. The area was a popular destination for gold mining during the 1850s and 1860s.
- Elevation: The town of Breckenridge sits at 9,600’. The summit of the highest Breckenridge peak has an elevation of 12,998’.
- Population: There are approximately 5,000 full-time residents living in Breckenridge, CO.
- Local Insights: Breckenridge is the place to stay if you are looking for vibrant dining, shopping and nightlife. The town has a great Main Street, with tons of quirky shops and restaurants of all types. The Town of Breckenridge and BreckCreate put on awesome events and festivals throughout the year for additional fun. Pair all of this with a world-class ski resort and you have the ultimate Colorado vacation destination!
- Breckenridge to Breckenridge Ski Resort: less than a mile!
- Breckenridge to Copper Mountain Ski Resort: 16.5 miles
- Breckenridge to Keystone Resort: 17 miles
- Breckenridge to Loveland Ski Area: 24.5 miles
- Breckenridge to Arapahoe Basin Aki Area: 19.5 miles
- Main Street Restaurants & Shops
- Breckenridge Ski Resort
- BreckCreate: Breckenridge Creative Arts
- Breckenridge Festivals – Oktoberfest, Ullr Fest, Breckenridge Music Festival & More!
- Alpine Coaster
- Libations - Breckenridge Distillery, Broken Compass Brewery & Continental Divide Winery
- Easy to Access Fishing, Bike Paths, Walking & Hiking trails
Enjoy everything that Breckenridge has to offer by booking one of our Breckenridge vacation rentals. Be sure to check out our Breckenridge lodging deals for million-dollar views with affordable rates.
At 5 Diamond Lodging Inc, all of our properties are owned and loved by the people of Summit County. Whatever your needs, we are committed to finding you the perfect home base for your stay in Breckenridge or the greater Summit County area.