Terms and Conditions
GUEST VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS and CONDITIONS
1. AGREEMENT: 5 Diamond Lodging, INC (“5 Diamond Lodging”), the Owner and Guest agree as follows: Above Guest is an adult over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. PAYMENTS: The signer of this Agreement agrees to Pay 5 Diamond Lodging the full rental price, which includes a security deposit/damage protection waiver by Credit Card approval 30 days prior to check-in. Agreeing to these terms you alone agree to accept responsibility for full payment of your reservation and the integrity of the property rented. Payment of half the total amount of this reservation must be paid immediately, and the other half will be automatically charged 30 days prior to your arrival.
3. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations 61 days or more will receive a full refund. Any cancellation within 60 days of arrival: Deposit is forfeited. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are not refundable unless we are able re-rent your dates.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The signer of this Agreement agrees to Pay 5 Diamond Lodging the full rental price, which includes a security deposit/damage waiver. A security deposit will be collected for all stays in our executive properties, which must be paid separately and in full by Credit Card approval 30 days prior to check-in. Any damages, losses or excessive cleaning charges incurred by the signer or anyone in signer’s group will be withheld from your security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded after a routine inspection of the property has been made and no damage has been discovered. Agreeing to these terms you alone agree to accept responsibility for full payment of your reservation and the integrity of the property rented.
5. VACATION RENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTION: An accidental Vacation Rental Damage Protection provided by Generali Global Assistance will be accessed for all other properties. The Travel Secure plan includes Damage Protection, which covers for unintentional damage to the vacation home during your stay. Please thoroughly read the Vacation Rental Damage protection plan. Any damages, losses or excessive cleaning charges incurred by the signer or anyone in signer’s group will be charged to the credit card on file. Agreeing to these terms you alone agree to accept responsibility for full payment of your reservation and the integrity of the property rented.
6. VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE: Generali Vacation Rental Insurance has been offered with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. This protection must be purchased prior to your reservation being paid in full.
7. CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in times are allowed only when the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval through 5 Diamond Lodging is required.
8. CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10:00 AM. Prior approval by 5 Diamond Lodging is required for a late check-out. Please leave all keys, remote controls and garage door openers (if issued) at the location. A replacement fee will be charged for each lost key, remote control or garage door opener if misplaced.
9. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The rental fee you have paid will provide for a normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation right up to the last moment. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received and follow the checkout checklist at departure.
10. SLEEPING CAPACITY / DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all fees paid for any of the following: a. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity b. Using the property for any illegal activities including, but not limited to, the possession or consumption of alcohol by persons less than 21 years of age. c. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any neighboring properties. d. Any other act which interferes with your neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property. e. Guests will obey the HOA rules and regulations and follow quiet hours from 7am-10pm. No parties or events, loud outdoor music or loud voices. IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS CONTACTED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PROPERTY OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.IF THE SHORT-TERM RENTAL DISTURBANCE LINE IS CALLED FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS DURING YOUR STAY YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION.
11. HOT-TUBS & PATIOS: Guest hereby acknowledges that, if the property they have reserved includes a hot-tub, they are fully aware that a hot-tub and the surrounding patio / deck can be dangerous. The deck / patio can be slippery when wet and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is careless. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas.
12. PETS: 5 Diamond Lodging does not allow pets at any of the properties unless the property is designated as “Pet-Friendly”. Additional cleaning charges or Deposits will apply on a case-by- case basis.
13. SMOKING: ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking of any kind in the property will result in additional cleaning charges to the credit card on file or will be deducted from your security deposit.
14. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as fully-furnished, including linens, blankets, pillows, and towels as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TVs, and furnishings. Although we have made every effort to anticipate most guests’ needs, we may not have all the items you are accustomed to having at your home. If there is an item you cannot do without, we suggest bringing it along.
15. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathroom will be stocked with soap, shampoo and conditioner, you might want to bring with you personal items that will make your trip more enjoyable and comfortable. Guests should also be ready to purchase their own laundry detergent, additional dish soap and dishwasher detergent as this is not guaranteed or consistently provided in our rental units. If guests are staying long term, more than 7 days, they will be required to provide any additional toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags for the duration of their stay (units are equipped with starter dish soaps, toiletries- hand soap/shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags).
16. HOLD HARMLESS: 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept responsibility for any inconvenience arising from temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc does not accept responsibility for weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons beyond our control. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her, they/theirs, assignors, executors and administrators fully releases and discharges 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc and the Owner of the property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury of whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned and any of his/her/theirs guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this Agreement, their principals, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
18. SUBSTITUTIONS: In the unlikely event the property reserved becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, 5 Diamond Lodging reserves the right to substitute a similar property from our program at no additional cost to the renter. If the renter refuses to accept the substitution, a full refund shall be issued to the renter. No other recourse shall be pursued by either party to this Agreement.