Terms and Conditions
GUEST VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT & INFORMATION SHEET
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS PRIOR TO FINALIZING THIS RESERVATION
- AGREEMENT: 5 Diamond Lodging, INC ("5 Diamond Lodging"), the Owner and Guest agree as follows: Above Guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories and as a result will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
- PAYMENT & SECURITY DEPOSIT: The signer of this Agreement agrees to Pay 5 Diamond Lodging the full rental price, which includes a security deposit which must be paid separately and in full by check or money order 30 days prior to check-in. Any damages, losses or excessive cleaning charges incurred by the signer or anyone in signer's group will be withheld from your security deposit. The security deposit will be refunded after a routine inspection of the property has been made and no damage has been discovered. Agreeing to these terms you alone agree to accept responsibility for full payment of your reservation and the integrity of the property rented. Payment of half the total amount of this reservation must be paid immediately, and the other half will be automatically charged 30 days prior to your arrival.
Vacation Rental Damage Protection: As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit up to the $3,000 shown on the confirmation. Any damages that exceed the $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of the policy limit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policywww.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly 5 Diamond Lodging any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact 5 Diamond Lodgingdirectly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment
CSA Vacation Rental Damage Protection - Why You Need To Buy
We understand that accidents can happen, for this reason we offer Vacation Rental Damage Protection. For a nominal one-time purchase you can rest assured that in the event of accidental damage during your stay, this plan will cover you and your companions ( including approved pets) for the cost to repair or replace damaged items. Please note, we expect proper care and treatment of the home during your stay, our homes belong to others and include their personal property and to their taste, please be respectful. For More Information Visit: http://www.csainsuranceservices.com/blasts/pdf/G-10-20VRD_WhyBuyFlyer_Summer.pdf
- CANCELLATIONS: Due to the nature of the vacation rental business, 5 Diamond Lodging CANNOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS. You will forfeit all sums paid unless we are able to re-rent the property to another party at the same rate for the same period. If a cancellation occurs within 30 days of arrival no refund will be issued and all funds will be forfeited.
Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
- VACATION RENTAL INSURANCE: CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been offered with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 4:00 PM. Early check-in times are allowed only when the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval through 5 Diamond Lodging is required.
- CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 10:00 AM. Prior approval by 5 Diamond Lodging is required for a late check-out. Please leave all keys, remote controls and garage door openers (if issued) at the location. A replacement fee will be charged for each lost key, remote control or garage door opener if misplaced.
- CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. The rental fee you have paid will provide for a normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation right up to the last moment. You are required to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. We would appreciate it if you would make sure that dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the property is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY / DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit all fees paid for any of the following:
a. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation.
b. Using the property for any illegal activities including, but not limited to, the possession or consumption of alcohol by persons less than 21 years of age.
c. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any neighboring properties.
d. Any other act which interferes with your neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their property.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, LAW ENFORCEMENT IS CONTACTED DUE TO DISTURBANCES EMANATING FROM THE PROPERTY OR GROUNDS, THERE WILL BE A MINIMUM $250 CHARGE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD PER INCIDENT.
- HOT-TUBS & PATIOS: Guest hereby acknowledges that, if the property they have reserved includes a hot-tub, they are fully aware that a hot-tub and the surrounding patio / deck can be dangerous. The deck / patio can be slippery when wet and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is careless. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub and patio areas.
- PETS: 5 Diamond Lodging does not allow pets at any of the properties unless the property is designated as "Pet-Friendly". Additional cleaning charges or Deposits will apply on a case-by-case basis.
- SMOKING: ALL PROPERTIES ARE NON-SMOKING. Smoking in the property will result in additional cleaning charge to the credit card on file or will be deducted from your security deposit.
- WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as fully-furnished, including linens, blankets, pillows, and towels as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TVs, furnishings and outdoor furniture. Although we have made every effort to anticipate most guests' needs, we may not have all the items you are accustomed to having at your home. If there is an item you cannot do without, we suggest brining it along.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Although the bathroom will be stocked with soap, shampoo and sunscreen, you might want to bring with you personal items that will make your trip more enjoyable and comfortable.
- HOLD HARMLESS: 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept responsibility for any inconvenience arising from temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc does not accept responsibility for weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons beyond our control. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators fully releases and discharges 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc and the Owner of the property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury of whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned and any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold 5 Diamond Lodging, Inc and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the arties t this Agreement their principals, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: In the unlikely event the property reserved becomes unavailable, 5 Diamond Lodging reserves the right to substitute a similar property from our program at no additional cost to the renter. If renter refuses to accept the substitution, a full refund shall be issued to the renter. No other recourse shall be pursued by either party to this Agreement.
- PAYMENT BY CHECK: If the Guest pays by check and the check is returned for NSF, there will be a $50 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to 5 Diamond Lodging.
- MAILING ADDRESS: This signed agreement, along with a check for the security deposit should be mailed to the following address: 5 Diamond Lodging 1620 Saints John Road Keystone, CO 80435